Thursday, November 10, 2016

Do you want to know how I feel about the last American presidential election?



Am I shocked with the result of our presidential election?
You bet I am.

And I can tell you that I didn't vote for the winner...

However, I think this quote pretty much expresses the way I feel about how the votes turned out to be in the election:
"I don't like to commit myself about Red or Blue America - you see, I have friends in both places." - Peter Lanberg.

I love this country too much to not hope that everything will turn out to be ok in the end. After all, I am a pathological optimist.

Remember: Life happens. Wine helps.

Cheers,
Luiz Alberto


  • Master of Wine candidate
  • Member of the Circle of Wine Writers
  • Italian Wine Ambassador
  • I combine my passion for wine with social media


No comments:

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....