Sunday, October 9, 2016

10 years of "The Wine Blog". My top 3 articles.

I've been blogging for 10 years now. These are three articles with the most views so far.
Thank you very much for your continuos support!!!

It's a grape VARIETY, for heaven's sake!!!




A mere marketing tool or a fundamental transformation of viticultural practices? My take on biodynamics.



"OXIDIZED WINES". Sometimes things are not what they seem...


Cheers,
Luiz Alberto


  • Master of Wine candidate
  • Member of the Circle of Wine Writers
  • Italian Wine Ambassador
  • I combine my passion for wine with social media

No comments:

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....