Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Authentic Wine - Question of the Day 01/03/2012

A couple of days ago I posted the article about  Jamie Goode and Sam Harrop MW's book "Authentic Wine"
This is such a fascinating topic to me that I decided to start asking questions to grab as many opinions as I can. I'll try to post daily... but let's see how it goes...
Here is my question for today:
Does biodynamics give a grower anything more than the application of organics would?

Cheers,
LA


Previous related articles:

If you haven't bought your copy yet: 

http://www.thewinehub.com/ 
One of the pillars of TheWineHub is Wine Tourism. Whether you are a wine maker, or a wine drinker, we all enjoy having discoveries...
TheWineHub exists to help you with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Here is a very interesting article that was shared on twitter yesterday:
http://www.lenndevours.com/2010/09/science-of-biodynamics-part-4-preparations.html

Does that answer the question?

40 Years of Winemaking at Russian River Valleys Sonoma-Cutrer by Philip S. Kampe

 Innovation in Winemaking at Sonoma-Cutrer began forty years ago. The focus has always been innovation for this Russian River Valley winery....